Monday, January 19, 2009

♥...i'm belong to my self... ♥

another life study...

i can feel tat form 4 life taught me many things...
so i changed a lot..
yes...i'm jus belong to myself...
it is such a simply sentence...but it cause too many quenstion mark in my hearts...lols..
i wont comparing myself to other any more..frm now...means 19-1-2009***5.45pm..
my responsiblity is just make sure tat i'm well.. alwiz..
it is soo suffer to compare to other gals every time...*especially the bunch of shit(u noe who i mean)...wkk...wtf..

now oni i understand tat ppl keep saying you this keep saying you tat is becoz they red eye on you...
you hav da standard oni ppl will shoot you...rite..?
yah...all of the letter is just in my mind...secret...
i wont remember it anymore....
new year new life new me...
jus be my own gal...
dun care wad other ppl tallking bout...since you noe wad r u doin...


i will be more happy frm now...
i'm appreciating wad belong to me right now..
i wont loose you...!even anything...!!!!!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com