Tuesday, December 30, 2008

i'm so lucky being mommy's daughter..=]

went gurney yesterdae to buy new year stuff..=]
mommy warned me before goin to penang..no to buy so much..hahaha..
O.M.G..we hav been waiting da ferry for an hours..i'm so hungry in da car..waiting for my brunch...huh..
finally we reach penang, but its already 2 pm..its time to high tea dee..so we rushed into sushi king at da first time we steped into gurney..haha...
took my favourite tempura n fried tofu..yummy..^^
obviously, we started our shopping plan immediately after sushi king...blek..
i bought a sketchers shoe...!lovely pinky shoe..!!!i lovee it..
shop..shop..shop..
we pass by da ELLE active boutique b4 dinner..i showed NIC n mommy da bag tat i want...mommy din say anything..cause she wont let me buy wan..i try to tell her many timessss...but she also dun let...
but..!!!
mommy let me buy da ELLE bag for tiz time./...!
i love you mum...
its such a big big big surprise for me..!
i'm wondering to collect money to buy da costing bag BY MYSELF.!
but now..?
gao dim sai...hahaha..
i'm so lucky to being your daughter..i love you mum..
bought a benefit lip gloss.."her glossiness" to end up this dae..
hahas...i llove life style like this...
i also heard da dialogue tat missed for long time..."wan mah buy lo"..
really siok when heard ...hahaha..
obviously, NIC also bought lot of thing...a GUESS " plastic bag".(same price wfi me..^^..wont jeolous..haha)...camel active shoe...............many many more.............she snatch my vouchers...!!!!!!!!!rm280...mommy giv it all to her...!not fair..!
i love my mummy..!!!^^

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com