Saturday, January 17, 2009

♥ appreciating all of these ♥



caution:this post will be very long..XD


since todae is saturdae but still hav o go to skul..
juz becoz of da CNY n other holidays...replacing tat..lols..
actually they also can no need replace wan ma..wanna giv us sum holiday duh dun ask us replace la..XD
too many homeworks tat i cant finish last nig..todae morning i'm not going to skul..
juz becoz of da s2upid class decoration..am teh..haha
rushed to skul at 8.45...how yeng..haha..met naga when on da way to class..huh..swt
i'm regret..i din go to skul at 7..esther them went ti A block thr to sing new year song..==
p/s:we alwiz like that wan...da most sampat s2udent in CLB..this is juz us
amtheh..
till now still beh-siok-ing...haha


i change a lot..
turn to a new leaf..?swt


since i join wif them..whatever in skul or wad..even in shopping complex..sumtimes i'm thinking tat..aint we to over..?huh..who care..?lols..
becum more happy..
no more bitchy things around me..
no more jeolousing..
no more acting..
no more showing off anything..
or whatever..
i think this is jus me...true..
i'm really happy right now..
really..n also enjoying it..


THIS IS ONLY DA TRUE ME..
smile frm my deep heart
laught because i'm happy
cry because i'm sad
hmm..this is da most comfortable way to live..


i'm using da true heart to making friend to everyone..dun try to spoilt my dream k..?
i appreciate every thing right now..
it is so comfortable for me..no more any pressure n sadness..sounds good rite..?
appreciating my friendship
appreciating da relationship wif my family
appreciating friends tat be wif me wif da TRUE HEARTs
appreciating all da things tat mommy gave me..
i feel so lucky tat mommy born me to this world..


true hearts..
mmuah
thx all of you making me so loved..





this year might be a good year..
hmm..
i will DO my best to let every thing smooth n in my plan..
new jazz..sing..result..save money..n every thing juz in my mind..i promise ;)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com