Friday, December 5, 2008

camp...

there is a camp at 8-12-2008...
means tat i left three days more to prepare..lolx...
i rili feel tired for this...bout doin da sketch thing...arraging da dance....thinking for da song...lolx...and many more blah blah blah...
i love my members...i love my team...butt it is really tiring..lolx...
alright,ii will try my best in this camp...
butt...it is really so suffer....
traning camp...lols...
i gave up my singing comp and choose my gathering...
am ii rite..?
who cares...


ii heart my mum...
she asked koko to buy a sony eric.. phone for me...
wakkaaka...
its chip
butt i juz change my phone for one week nia wor...
lols...
wakakaka.......
i love da camera...=]
its amazing...cant sleep tonig...
ofcoz da old wan will give to my stupid brother...
but not w380!!!
its da lagi old wan 5300...
but i din tell mummy tat ii will giv which wan to him...
hahs
jus say giv one of da two for him nia....
dun blame me...pls...
wakkaka...i'm evil...!

alright,till here for todae...
i'm goin to sunway mall n hav my dinner...=]

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com