Wednesday, December 3, 2008

comp vs camp

lolz...this question o.a.d. make me pekcek foa one week...

i'm goin to crazy to make a choice between these...

booooo...!i noe i love my team...but i love sing too...it is so unfair for me to make a choice..

arrrhhh...i'm goin to crazy..

well, ii foned min min last nig...for half hours,talk bout this...

she encourage me to chooose sing..cause she noe i love sing...!wad a 'noe heart friend' ya...

oh yes...finally ii gort a conclusion, cause i haf 选择恐惧症...lolx.

i told her my feeling tat in my deep heart..she gave me some...blah blah blah,lotz...but ii really cant accept...although tat is da truth!

OMG...!

ii really hope tat my members ken forgive me...sry...=[

as a leader i noe i hav da responsible to lead them...especially tat is a gathering...but wad ken ii do...?blah blah blah...

ii hope tat they ken think frm my angle..

ii really love sing, man...

but who cares..?

well, i decided to take part in da comp...!

hope that ii haf make a correct choice..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com