Tuesday, April 20, 2010

so, this is my school life. ;)

Hellou! Im here to update liaw! hahaha
Yes, I gam buan liao..
I want to change my blogskin, plez!
this is about my exam week, the last day, so we only got the mood to take picture!
(ishh last term 1A exam, see? so long time ago liaw.)
Or I can say, Once upon a time.......


Yours truly with her Econz notes.
(you can see the effing pimple on my face, thr is scar-sss on my face now!)
My hair is still short, not like now. hahaha!

To introduce PeterChong to you guys here.
he is damn hilarious sometimes. zzz
Stupid!









Last effin paper to go! ;) wootS!
study study study!


Nehh, the decoration of our class. so cute right? hahaha!
Creation of my classmates, Thanks for all. I dint touch even one part of it. bleh! =P
(mai aneh lah, Im poor in arts mah. ahhaha!)

Headed to Who's Bryan to pamper ourselves after school.
With Esther ze bitch!
Had a great time w/ her . =D
Rene came after all and Rene and Yl joined us.
Again, his treat. Thanks for all!


Tira-miss-u! hahaha!
This is great! ;)

Nah, this is my school life. ;)
Babe, when is going to gather again hmm?

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com