Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm feeling lucky.......


Heeeeelou my friends! :)
I've took a supah dupah long power mad siau nap from 5 this evening till 11 =.=
Guess I'm using my energy overdose and I have to recharge it as much as possible :)
So yea, I'm kinda energetic now. Should stick with my accounts but I think I SHOULD REST FOR AT LEAST ONE DAY :)
FINALLY, the hardcores are all over!
Sejarah, Addmath, Science
Yet I'm start to tension for my account. SERIOUSLY, I wanna score an A for account!
CANNOT throw Pn.Gan's face.
I'm actually don't care for A+, A or A-. you know, ppl will ask HOW MANY As? Instead of HOW MANY A+, A, A- right? so yea...

Idk why I feel like to blog recently. No pictures but WORDS.
I know my english is noob enough thou. Dont' Laugh at Me! :'(((((

I feel lucky...

For having a GREAT mum.
A cute one indeed. I feel being pampered all the time with her handful loves. Yea, I'm showing off. :P
She can't spend most of the time with me, so that I'll appreciate the time to be with her.
I don't need a materialistic life but her loves. $$
NO ONE LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU, MUM
She's a modern mum but I guess her mind is not-so-modern YET. fyi
But I know it's all about love :)
And I told her this today,
妈咪,不管我那什么成绩你都要很开心很开心 因为我努力考好都是因为 你 :)
I know she very gamdong lorh!
Yes, I wanna my mum be proud of me.

Ohyea, see the picture above. I have to smile like this when my braces on.
I don't care it's ugly with braces on but the pain. AWW!
Don't laugh at me when I'm with my braces. I will scold you, "Siau one, lousy minded!" :)
Can't wait to be an iron-ed teeth woman :)
Last word, I can't wait to see my CHARCOAL SILKY LONG hair! :)
This is what I've wait for 11 years! :')
华校生的梦想 但是我很荣幸我是华校生 因为我是正中的华人


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com