Tuesday, December 21, 2010

21122010

Hellow my friends!
SPM was o-f-f-i-c-i-a-l-l-y OVERRR!
Not really excited about it because I feel no difference with the BEFORE and AFTER.
Just that I can forever get rid of EXAMs under LEMBAGA PENDIDIKAN MALAYSIA. That's it!
Time flies, secondary school life comes to an end. I GONNA MISS MY SCHOOLMATES SO MUCH! :'(

Okay, stop my blabber here..


Don't forget!
let's wish CHAN SIMMY aka my hubby lou gong zai
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


You seeeee, she soooooooo pretty! hahaha

I wish that I can write an 感人肺腑 article for you, but sorry! I couldn't make it! :'(
I'm actually packing my kahh-chang and stuff in into my luggage!
Sorry Simmy!

Btw, All the best in your coming year.
Prettier and Prettier day by day.
Stay Happy for ever after.
And may you found your Prince with a White Horse one day
*smirks*


Mmuah! ILY xoxo

love frm,
Chloe.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com